I know that I haven’t done enough justice to this blog of Srivaths, where I am meant to be capturing his milestones. In the hope that I might turn a new leaf and will meticulously jot down his milestones, here is where he is at, at the end of 20 months.
– Srivaths has been trying to talk big sentences, but mumbles a lot now.
– He is very comfortable talking many of the two word sentences.
– By and large, he is able to follow most of the instructions involving multiple steps.
– He is able to recognize ‘amma’, ‘appa’, ‘anna’ and calls us using those words.
– Picture of every little child, including that of his own is ‘paapa’ for him.
– Dog is called as ‘Bog’ and his current lifetime ambition seems to drag one of that dog by its tail.
– Water is ‘vaa vaa’ and he loves to gulp that down as much as possible.
– He loves watching trains and rushes to the balcony whenever he hears the sound of one.
– 99% of the time, he alerts us before the nappy had to be replaced.
– As he heads into ‘troublesome twos’, we had to take lot of effort in getting him to eat.
– Unlike his elder brother, he fancies all sorts of junk food.
– The thing he loves most is to wake up his ‘anna’ when the elder one is found sleeping.